1. What makes Fed Thrill Sunglasses so special?
Every pair of Fed Thrill sunglasses must meet the following criteria:
-High Quality Reinforced Materials - We use the same materials as high-end fashion labels. All our glasses have construction-grade plastic and reinforced hinges. We believe in our product so much that we offer a 6 month warranty.
Cutting Edge Lenses - Polarized, 100% UV Protection, UV400 graded, impact resistant lenses
2. What is your Return Policy?
We offer a 'no questions asked' 7-day return policy. Check out our 'Try for Free' page.
3. Why doesn't my promotional code work?
Put your promotional code in the code box and click "Update Order". The discount will then be added if you meet the terms of the discount.
4. What do I do if my glasses break within 6 months from when I placed my order?
Fed Thrill offers 1 (one) free replacement within 6 months of when you placed your order. We'll even cover shipping. Check out our 'Warranty' page.
5. Are Limited Editions covered in your 6-month warranty?
6. Can I cancel my order once it's placed?
Once the order has been placed, it can be canceled if it hasn't shipped. Orders are usually shipped in 1 business day after placing the order. Please contact Customer Service at email@example.com to see if your order has been shipped yet.
7. How reliable is PayPal as your means to pay online?
PayPal is known across the globe as being one of the most reliable online financial services available.
8. Do you offer Gift Wrapping?
The glasses come in an Apple Pie Box with a Microfiber Bag included.
9. What should I do if my credit/debit card has been refused when placing an order?
Check that all the details you have entered on the checkout page are correct. Contact your card service provider for more information. You can also email Customer Service - firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Do you ship Internationally?
Yes. International shipping rates apply.
11. Do you ship to PO Boxes?
Yes, we ship all of our packages through USPS