1. What makes Fed Thrill Sunglasses so special?
Every pair of Fed Thrill sunglasses must meet the following criteria:
-High Quality Reinforced Materials - We use the same materials as high-end fashion labels. All our glasses have construction-grade plastic and reinforced hinges. We believe in our product so much that we offer a 6 month warranty.
Cutting Edge Lenses - Polarized, 100% UV Protection, UV400 graded, impact resistant lenses
2. What is your Return Policy?
We offer a 'no questions asked' 7-day return policy. Check out our 'Try for Free' page.
4. What do I do if my glasses break within 6 months from when I placed my order?
Fed Thrill offers 1 (one) free replacement within 6 months of when you placed your order. We'll even cover shipping. Check out our 'Warranty' page.
6. Can I cancel my order once it's placed?
Once the order has been placed, it can be canceled if it hasn't shipped. Orders are usually shipped in 1 business day after placing the order. Please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if your order has been shipped yet.
8. Do you offer Gift Wrapping?
The glasses come in an Apple Pie Box with a Microfiber Bag included.
9. What should I do if my credit/debit card has been refused when placing an order?
Check that all the details you have entered on the checkout page are correct. Contact your card service provider for more information. You can also email Customer Service - email@example.com
10. Do you ship Internationally?
Yes. International shipping rates apply.
11. Do you ship to PO Boxes?
Yes, we ship all of our packages through USPS